Terms and Conditions of Use
In using this website or purchasing from Liberty Guns And Armor LLC you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions found here and on display in our store:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting Liberty Guns And Armor LLC terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to Liberty Guns And Armor LLC. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and Liberty Guns And Armor LLC, or either the Client or Liberty Guns And Armor LLC. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of Liberty Guns And Armor LLC stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Liberty Guns And Armor LLC shall have no liability to any customer due to the customer’s intentional or unintentional violation of federal, state, or local law. Neither Liberty Guns And Armor LLC nor any of its affiliates, licensors, partners, managers, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, or other agents shall have any liability to any user or their principals or agents for any damages, whether general, special, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, including any lost profits or lost savings, whether or not foreseeable and whether based on contract, tort, common law, or any other theory of liability, statute, or regulations.
Furthermore, by placing an order with us, you represent that all products purchased will be used in a lawful manner and you are of a legal age, and where applicable, a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident of the U.S., to acquire or use such products.
Liberty Guns And Armor LLC is not responsible:
- For the use, or inability to use, any of the products offered, or the suitability of use for any particular task, or any claims stated in our materials regarding how these products function or work
- For any damages loss, cost, or damage of any kind arising from the misuse of our products or physical harm caused by our products to anyone or anything. This responsibility is entirely yours, as the buyer.
- For any claims that may arise as a result of, whether whole or in part, improper or careless handling in the use of our products, unauthorized modifications, use of improper ammunition (wrong caliber, defective, hand loaded, or reloaded cartridges), abuse, neglect, corrosion, or other influences beyond our immediate and direct control.
- In any manner whatsoever for injury, death, or damage to property as a result of the intentional or accidental discharge of any firearm, or from its proper function when the firearm is used for purposes for which it was not designed.
- For incidental or consequential damages, such as loss of use of property, loss of earnings, or profits, or any other commercial or residential loss.
- Any merchandise left over forty five (45) days becomes the property of Liberty Guns And Armor LLC.
Your privacy is important to Liberty Guns And Armor LLC and we take all measures to protect your personal information. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Liberty Guns And Armor LLC collects, and the ways in which Liberty Guns And Armor LLC uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Liberty Guns And Armor LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of our website;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering on our website;
- Information about transactions carried out over our website;
- Any other information that you send to Liberty Guns And Armor LLC.
Using personal information
Liberty Guns And Armor LLC may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use this website;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you;
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Liberty Guns And Armor LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Liberty Guns And Armor LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Liberty Guns And Armor LLC will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Liberty Guns And Armor LLC will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Liberty Guns And Armor LLC:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or Liberty Guns And Armor LLC literature; and
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised Liberty Guns And Armor LLC of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
Visa, Master Card, and Discover, cash (in store only), USPS Money Order, Certified check and personal check are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full when you submit payment on this website. All goods remain the property of Liberty Guns And Armor LLC until paid for in full. Items are not considered paid in full until the payment has cleared our financial institution. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any non sufficient funds charges, returned checks, returned payments, charge backs, remaining balance unpaid thirty days from the date of invoice via collection Agencies and/or through the Small Claims Court. In such circumstances, you shall be liable for any and all additional administrative and/or court costs.
Upon placing your order, you enter into an agreement to purchase. ALL Sales are final. Any and all canceled orders will be subject to a 20% restocking/administrative fee, whether it be a local pickup or shipped item. This applies to in-store, online, or telephone orders. If we receive a cancellation request before your order is shipped we will process the cancellation, otherwise your order will not be canceled.
Products and services featured on this website are only available within the United States. All advertising is intended solely for the United States market. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of Liberty Guns And Armor LLC. Liberty Guns And Armor LLC does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify Liberty Guns And Armor LLC, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused. The customer is responsible for doing any research on their local gun laws. We will not waive administrative fees due to the customer’s lack of knowledge on local laws and regulations. Liberty Guns And Armor LLC is not responsible for product malfunctions. Though we will assist in any way we can to contact the manufacturer, Liberty Guns And Armor LLC can not and will not conduct any repairs or replacements.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within Liberty Guns And Armor LLC on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or materials appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. Liberty Guns And Armor LLC will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Manufactures have the right to change their product packaging without notification, and we do our best to keep product images up to date. Most of the time distributors do not know packaging has changed until it is received. We guarantee you will receive the product purchased regardless of packaging. Product packaging will not be considered a misrepresentation of the actual product contained within the packaging. Images may contain upgrades, variations, or extras that vary from actual product. ALL firearms, unless otherwise noted, DO NOT INCLUDE any optics or sight provisions pictured. Verify manufacturer part numbers or contact us before placing your order if any confusion arises pertaining to the product you are ordering.
All firearms are sold “as is” with no warranty either expressed or implied beyond what is offered by the respective Manufacturer. All warranty claims must be submitted to the manufacturer and not to Liberty Guns And Armor LLC.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
Firearms Sales Agreement
I agree that:
- I am not prohibited from legally purchasing/possessing any firearm;
- I understand that all sales are final and firearms cannot be returned under any circumstances; and
- I assume full responsibility for any hazardous effects from handling/discharging firearms.
- ALL firearm(s) orders MUST be transferred through a licensed FFL holder (Please have an FFL in mind before placing your order to expedite the process.)
- We reserve the right to refuse any order for any or no reason.
FFL transfers – If you don’t provide an FFL, we can not finish the transaction, and you will be subject to restocking fees. We do not track down FFLs for the customer — it is your responsibility. Optics, accessories, armor and ammunition may be shipped directly to your residence. California shoppers MUST have their DOJ approved FFL dealer ready to cooperate with the transaction and your purchase must be on CA’s accepted list.
Ammunition Sales Agreement
I agree that:
- I am age 21 or older and someone over 21 years old will be present to sign for the package when it is delivered.;
- I am not prohibited from legally purchasing/possessing any ammunition;
- I understand that ammunition cannot be returned under any circumstances; and
- I assume full responsibility for any hazardous effects from handling/discharging ammunition.
Due to individual local and state laws, we will not ship ammunition to residents of the following:
- APO/FPO addresses
- NEW JERSEY
- NEW YORK CITY
- WASHINGTON D.C.
Contact Liberty Guns And Armor LLC
By Email through our Contact Us form.
By postal mail to the following address:
Liberty Guns And Armor LLC
1776 Dove Dr.
Quinlan, TX 75474
Updating These Statements
Liberty Guns And Armor LLC may update these statements at any time by posting a new version on this website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.