This new 12 gauge from SRM Arms has a detachable 16 round magazine. This shotgun is the next step in the tactical shotgun evolution.
Introducing the SRM Arms Model 1216 semi-automatic twelve gauge shotgun, the “Next Generation of the Tactical Shotgun.”
The 1216 design features include:
- Ergonomic compact design along with the flexibility of a detachable magazine provides unsurpassed firepower and tactical advantages.
- A detachable, high capacity magazine holding 8, 12 or 16 rounds of either 2 3/4’ or 3’ shotshells
- Roller delayed action provides fast cycling and reduced felt recoil.
- Overall length is only 34 inches with a standard 18 inch barrel.
- An integrated picatinny rail combined with a three face handguard rail offers the shooter a broad range of options for mounting optics, sights and tactical accessories.
- Pushpin disassembly and break open design allows for easy field stripping and maintenance.
- Ambidextrous receiver and controls can be set up for either right or left handed shooters.
- NFA* versions reduce the length to 28 or 25 inches while still delivering a 12 or 8 round magazine.
|SRM arms Shotgun model||1216|
|Magazine Type||Detachable – High Capacity Indexing|
|Magazine Capacity||16 Rds|
|Cartridge||12 Gauge,2 3/4″, or 3″ shells|
|Round Types||Game Loads, Trap Loads, Slugs, #00 Buck, Other Specialty Rounds|